With one Group Membership you and up to nine of your cohorts will have full access to all American Nonprofit Academy resources for one exceptionally low price. Group learning truly helps build the cohesive elements of your organization. You and your selected cohorts will receive your own unique FULL FREE ACCESS CODE for use when signing up for courses and our live webinar trainings.
GROUP TRAINING BENEFITS
- 24/7 FULL Access to our Full Catalog of Nonprofit Training Courses.
- 24/7 FULL Access to all Certificate Courses and Programs, including verifiable completion Certificates.
- 24/7 FULL Access to all Bundled Curriculum groups, e.g. New Board Member Training.
- FULL Access to all Continuing Education Credit Training Courses.
- FULL participation in all Academy Sponsored Live Education Webinars.
- FULL exclusive periodic and downloadable Group training documents, white papers, and tools tailored for nonprofit teams.
- Exclusive Discounted programs for Group Members Only –strictly from Nonprofit related resources.
- The curated Weekly Nonprofit National News consolidated for you and connected from the nonprofit media.
- Members Only linkable graphics icons showing Group Membership.
- The Weekly Friday Online NPO Talk Show.
- Participation in one of the most Supportive Community of Nonprofits with Leaders and Experts from Across America.
We really encourage you to pair with cohorts and purchase a training Group Membership. The price value difference is huge and you’ll expand your experience with fellow members encouraging, networking and challenging your learning.
A Group Membership can start with just one person and you can add up to ten to your group for the one time payment!
WORKING IN A GROUP AS A TEAM DRIVES SUCCESS
As a Group you will build a Nonprofit you love and are proud of, generating predictable revenue, and giving you the ability to accomplish your mission. Offer fellow employees, volunteers, donors, and your cohorts real learning tools which help your organization succeed. Tap into the collective knowledge & experience of a community of membership nonprofits and experts who are there to support each other. Take Control and better manage your nonprofit on a day to day basis with far less stress. Gain knowledge and new methods to both attract more Supporters and Donors and keep them involved in your Nonprofit.
“Despite its reputation for being, well, lame, team building is the most important investment you can make for your people. It builds trust, mitigates conflict, encourages communication, and increases collaboration. Effective team building means more engaged employees, which is good for company culture and boosting the bottom line. It can also be adventurous and enjoyable if you do it with a little pizzazz.” Brian Scudamore, founder and CEO of O2E Brands as Contributor to FORBES.
“Team learning is the practice of developing the ability of the entire organization to develop a shared view of a “big” picture as well as the details which comprise it. The big picture often encompasses the organization’s mission and purpose. Many would say it is management’s responsibility to provide the leadership to produce a shared vision within an organization.” Micheal E. Friesen, as Contributor to LinkedIn.
“To counter the feeling of isolation that students often have when taking courses online, it’s important to create opportunities for students to connect with each other, says Sher Downing, an edtech strategist who serves as the vice chancellor for eLearning at the University of South Carolina” Dennis Pierce Contributor to ECampusNews.
“Working with friends is not just something that makes us feel good – it can actually produce better results,” said Robert Lount, co-author of the study and associate professor of management and human resources at The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business. The study was led by Seunghoo Chung, a doctoral student in management and human resources at Ohio State. The results appear online in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.