GROUP MEMBERSHIP PLAN
The Group Membership plan gives full access to American Nonprofit Academy curriculum at one low price. Your team can learn and engage with professional development topics that are specific to their needs. If your nonprofit organization has team members who need training in a variety of areas, a Group Membership plan may be the perfect fit. Board Members can be trained on best practices, Development staff can learn how to navigate grants and CEOs can get up to speed on the latest HR trends. With more than 100 online courses, nonprofit training is accessible and available on demand.
- Group Membership Plan: Pay One Price – Enroll up to 10 students
- One payment of $300
- 6 months of full access – only $5 per Student per month!
- Full access to all 100+ American Nonprofit Academy courses
- Full access to Continuing Education Credit curriculum
- Full access to Live Webinars
- Full access to Certificate Courses
- Full access to Board Member and Board Chair training
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH A GROUP MEMBERSHIP PLAN
1. Enroll your group – 1 to 10 people
2. A one time $300 enrollment fee opens full free access for your group for 6 months
3. Download and unlock your unique Group Access Code
4. Enter the Group Access Code with any American Nonprofit Academy course to get FREE access
GROUP MEMBERSHIP OFFERS LOW-COST BOARD MEMBER AND BOARD CHAIR TRAINING
Use the American Nonprofit Academy Group Membership to on-board new Board Members and Board Chairs. Bring your newest Board leaders up to speed before their term begins with on-demand courses that align to even the busiest schedule. Each Board Member can take specific courses that serve their needs. Individual courses cover a wide variety of topics such as Legal Issues in Board Service, Board Composition: Navigating Diversity, as well as, Understanding and Enforcing Give or Get Policies.
GROUP MEMBERSHIP ACCELERATES PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Help your employees and staff to be the best team members! Assign a specific course, then gather your team for a lunch-time discussion over pizza. Get your team to take different courses and then share their insights. Better yet, make sure that your team includes their participation during reviews. Courses are being added weekly and Continuing Education credits may be available for some staff requiring CE hours for their professional designations. Training employees and staff builds greater team success, increases retention and develops professionalism.
GROUP MEMBERSHIP HELPS FOSTER INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS!
Each member of your Group Membership will have their own Student Dashboard where their courses are managed. Students are able to access supplemental course materials, such as PDFs, check lists, assessments and even quizzes. In some courses, there are casual poll questions which can help stimulate discussions within your own nonprofit organization. Throughout the Group Membership period ask your team for feedback, what they are learning and how their new knowledge is impacting the organization.